Saturday, December 5, 2009

The ABC's of ME!

A. Author
I have a bunch, but I do love Margaret George.

B. Beverage
Coffee... I always go through bouts that I give it up, but man-o-man do I love the stuff!

C. Children
2 boys

D. Dislikes
Fish and Mornings.

E. Everyday Essential
Hair Elastic, I keep one wrapped around my finger at all times just incase I need it; I put my hair up and take it down at least 3-4 times a day.

F. Favorite Food
Pasta. I will eat almost anything if it's combined with pasta.

G. "Good Thing"
Mod-Podge... It's a good thing.

H. Happiness is...
homemade!!

I. Ice Cream
All of it, why limit yourself to just one when they are all fabulous?

J. Junk Food
I love all junk food, but if I had to choose a single item to add to my hips it would be chocolate. Mint Chocolate anything to be even more precise!

K. Knitting or Sewing
For now sewing, but only because I know it better and am more comfortable with it. I could see a tie in the future once I'm more practiced with knitting.

L. Love
I love all kinds of things, but for simplicity sake I will have to go with my boys (the hubbs counts as one of the boys), and my sewing machine...

M. Movie
Stranger Than Fiction
It's the only Will Ferrell movie I like.

N. Nerdy Confession
I love all things comic book related.

O. Occupation
I'm a momma, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a friend, a maid, a cook, a financial advisor, a chauffeur and I don't get paid to do any of it!
... I'm a full time mom...

P. Pet Peeve
I'm a mom... there is nothing that compares to whining...

Q. Quote
I have a few favorites...

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright

"I don't care what you think about me. I don't think about you at all." Coco Chanel

"Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be" - Abraham Lincoln

R. Religion
Christian all the way my friend! Yay God!

S. Style
I have none, unless "comfortable" counts... I wear what's comfortable and what fits.

T. Tattoos
While I LOVE them, I have none; I haven't been confident enough in choosing an image I wouldn't regret when I was 85.

U. Umbrella or Hood
I do so love umbrella's, but I'm always holding so much other stuff I find them really hard to handle in addition to diaper bags, purses, children and keys, so for now, hoods.

V. Verse
I have a couple, but a few that stand out in my mind are:

"The Lord will fight for you; you need only be still." Exodus 14:14

"Surely just as I have intended so it has happened, and just as I have planned so it will stand." Isaiah 14:24

"So don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today's trouble is enough for today." Matthew 6:34

W. Winter or Summer
Fall is my most favorite, but if I had to choose between the extremes of winter and summer I would choose winter... I'm not crazy about the heat.

X. X-Ray's you've had
My wrist, both knees, my jaw and my chest... not all at the same time though... that would suck!

Y. Year you were born
1985

Z. Zodiac
I couldn't tell you to be honest, I don't really follow that stuff.

No comments: