Saturday, December 12, 2009

Hurray for Me!

Check me out!!!
It took some time, but I was able to figure out how to add the nifty little video Heather Bailey made for her new collection. I wont tell you how long I went over it in my head trying to figure out what I was doing wrong, because you'd never believe me...
it's sad, really.



Head over to her blog at www.hellomynameisheather.com for great crafting ideas or www.heatherbaileystore.com to browse and spend your ENTIRE pay check!! I can't help but spend everything whenever I go on there.
The only kicker with me is that I tend to forget I'm not as good at sewing as I lead myself to believe. So I order things with the best of intentions only to be thrown back to Earth with the reality of my lack of skill.
Practice makes perfect though right? and I am more then willing to practice all the time if it means I can keep buying beautiful fabric!!

No comments: