Thursday, March 17, 2011

Dinosaur Shirt

After reading this last week, I couldn't wait to make the boys up some applique'd shirts!
I didn't hand stitch the dinosaur on as suggested in the original post, but instead took it to my machine.
I thought it would take less time... which I think it did, however I don't think it make the task any easier!
I love how it turned out and Zac was all over the shirt with excitement thanking me over and over for making it for him.
Trouble is, the shirt is too small... so no pictures of him wearing the final product I'm afraid.

The shirt was tight enough that I had a slight fear of being judged for putting it on him!
It will wait, all folded and ready in a closet for when it will fit Eli... then you will see it modeled by an adorable little boy!

2 comments:

frugal mommy said...

What a cute idea. I love it.

Amanda- The Nutritionist Reviews said...

That is really cute!

I just found your blog through one of the Friday Blog Hops!! Have a great weekend.

Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com