Thursday, April 14, 2011

An Update & Jewelry

My juice cleanse is going quite well. So far I haven't been hungry, unless I'm due for a juice, and the juice seems to be satisfying me nicely. I'm not a huge fan of the green juice, but I'm able to get it down provided I follow it with a chaser of lemon water after every gulp.

Eli is sick. He's got quite a cough that often results in him throwing up all over the place. Which means my house sounds of sickness, smells of vomit, we're out of kleenex and my washing machine has been going for days. Zac just started coughing today, I'm hoping we'll be able to catch it early though and he doesn't get quite as bad as Eli.

In happy news though last weekend I made some necklaces that I'm really excited about!! I wish I could claim them all as my original ideas, but I will admit to being overly inspired by Violet Bella. Since this was my first go at making this type of jewelry I wanted to try and make something I knew worked instead of just going crazy at first. Now that I feel like I've got a good handle on the basics I fully intend to venture out and start making some original creations!


While I love them all, I think this one is my most favourite. It's a globe shaped locket!!

No comments: