Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Our Life & a Family Pic

I feel as though I've been away for a life time now!




I am trying to enjoy my vacation to the fullest which means a lot of smiles and giggles with my boys, alot of frustrations with my boys, warm weather and great catch up time with our families.


Hubby left 2 weeks ago to head home and do some much needed renovations while the boys weren't around. It's so much easier to do a quality job painting when you don't have two little people itching to help! That said, the boys and I are missing him like crazy and the count down is on for when we get to join him back in our home.

The boys and I have been running, what feels like, everyday since hubby left. Last week Zac participated in a Vacation Bible School every morning, we went to the beach on Saturday had a great visit with family on Sunday, went for a play date this morning and we're scheduled for another play date tomorrow. While it's been great, the boys are not used to the constant motion and it's starting to ware on them. They tend to be a bit grumpy these days and are pushing limits and rules that were very estabished before we left. I'm trying to make the best of it though and looking forward to taking them home and seeing them take a sigh of relief and comfort to finally be back in their house.

On a bit of an unrelated note though, this pic was taken at my brother in law's wedding and I looooove it. The boys wore their suits and ties no problem and it made for the cutest pics!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miss you guys a TON : )

-K