Monday, January 25, 2010

All About Farts


This week has been filled with a-many events.
My littlest one is sick, my oldest is interested in the potty, but not in actually sitting on it
(thus resulting in poop all over the house...)
the house was finally cleaned after the holiday chaos, I'm baking and preparing for a baby shower in my darling friend's honor, laundry of two weeks needed to be done and creating a semi-organized craft room began.

Amongst the chaos of the week, my birthday also occured.

I'm not sad to report that it came and went with nary a fuss my way.
Don't misunderstand, I love a good hoopla, for others, but I prefer less attention focused in my direction on my special day.
A quiet high five is more then enough for me.

I did however receive a wonderfully funny card from my Aunti.
I love my Aunti.
Her humor is lost on some, but she and I are in sync with the randomness of what makes us laugh and smile.
I took the liberty of typing up her card, as it is one that should be shared with the world.
It will put a smile on your face,
and if it doesn't?
well, then you are more mature then I...


A Poem for Your Birthday
"All About Farts"

A fart can be quiet,
a fart can be loud,
Some leave a powerful,
poisonous cloud...

A fart can be short,
or a fart can be long,
Some farts have been known
to sound just like a song...

A fart can create
a most curious medley,
A fart can be harmless
or silent, but deadly...

A fart might not smell
while others are vile,
A fart may pass quickly
or linger awhile...

A fart can occur
in a number of places,
And leave everyone
with strange looks on their faces...

From wide-open prairie,
to small elevators,
A fart will find all of us
sooner or later...

But not all farts are bad,
this is simply not true -
We mustn't forget...

Dear, sweet, old farts
like you!

Ahhh, thanks Aunti!!!

Happy Monday world!


No comments: