Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Basket

One of my closest friends is expecting her first. A little girl. I'm so very excited for her and her husband. Now, I kid not, I know nothing about little girls. I am not a "girly" person by definition. But! I do know babies... well as well as a person can know babies I suppose... well... I've had two, so probably better to say I know a thing or two about surviving with babies! So I put together this little basket for her in preparation for the little one.


I included:
  • 1 knitted blanket
  • diaper liners (she's using cloth diapers, so these are great for when you need to use cream on sore bums)
  • Lansinch Breast Cream - fantastic stuff, this is!
  • Aveno Baby Diaper Rash Cream
  • Tempera
  • 1 second ear thermometer
  • Johnson's Bedtime Bubble Bath and Bedtime Lotion
  • "Taggies" Disney Blanket
  • Teething Ring
  • Wipes
  • Gripe Water
  • Medicine dispenser
  • 0-6 month Pacifier set
  • Outfit

She was excited for the practicality of it, and I was excited with how well it turned out! I think it looks perrrrdy!

No comments: