Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Ready And Waiting

 

 



I can't believe in a week (my section date was changed from the 11th to the 12th) I will be holding my little lady in my arms. We are all getting super excited to meet her and become a family of 5. Both boys are beside themselves at the idea of being able to hold and cuddle her which makes me so happy. I have been a little concerned as to how they will deal with the addition but I am feeling better the closer we get watching their excitement grown. Don't get me wrong, I am anticipating them to be over the novelty quite quickly however it's nice knowing that their initial thoughts are full on excitement.
Zac starts school tomorrow (cue, sob) so we have spent the last few days trying best to enjoy each other as much as possible because life is about to change so much!

No comments: