Thursday, July 19, 2012

Life Right Now

I am...

Relaxing, finally.
Preparing for the bean to arrive (only 8 weeks to go!).
Intimidated by August, I will be single parenting 2 little boys while 8 months pregnant for 3 weeks, while keeping the house in "show ready" condition... sounds... fun...
Believing in God's timing and finally seeing how perfect it really is.
Realizing I may have an addiction to notebooks.
Crocheting an afghan and loving it! I already have the next 2 planned!
Reducing the amount of time I spend on the computer and TV everyday.
Looking for the positives in everyday, no matter how hard it is sometimes.
Loving listening to my boys play with each other and have adorable conversations.
Changing emotionally and spiritually.
Maintaining a new skin care regime that I think is making a huge difference (if nothing else, it's making me feel better about myself).
Tossing or donating a lot of our "stuff", or at least trying.
Living, we put a lot on hold the last few weeks while waiting to see what the next couple of months were going to look like, but no more! We are going to stop thinking of the "what ifs" and living for the now.
Craving caramel yogurt... it is soooo good!

No comments: