Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Life Lately

I feel like I'm going to be saying this a lot over the next few months, but my-oh-my where have the last few days gone?
Life around here has been a little crazy since last Thursday and I fear it's only going to continue at this crazy pace for the next few weeks... until mid May to be exact!

Thursday my mister came home in the evening so we spent the day out. I figured it would be so much easier to keep the boys minds off the excitement if we were out and boy was that a good decision! He arrived home around bedtime to much excitement with gifts for everyone. We played for a while, visited and everyone went to bed late.
Friday was a bit of a catch up day. The boys were craving play time with daddy and he did not disappoint. I was still feeling a little under the weather so I slept a long time and woke up only because I was hungry.
Friday afternoon brought a bit of excitement when we got a phone call from the children's hospital in St John's advising of an apt on Monday afternoon. You see, a surprise trip to St John's is a straight up pain. We spent the afternoon trying to get ensure that my mister was able to get the time off and making plans. Saturday was a clean the house day as we now need to start planning for showings and open houses. My parents are also coming at the end of the month to sleep in our junk room (yes, we opted for a full junk room instead of the standard drawer). So I worked all day cleaning that stinkin' room up and am only about half way... seriously, how did we let that happen??
Sunday was a travel day to get into St John's and Monday was spent in St John's amusing the boys, doing the few errands we had to complete then going to Zac's apt. We came home last night, late, and so begins today...

This week is riddled with more dr's appointments and too many things on the "To Do" list. 
I'm hoping to complete a bunch of crafty things and finish tidying the house. We have our fingers crossed to do a private viewing this weekend of the house and let me tell you! we are no where ready for someone to come in here looking with any kind of a critical eye!

I'm really hoping to be able to share some crafty goodness on here shortly. I feel like it's been awhile since we had a crafty moment...

No comments: