Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012 Goals

As I mentioned, our New Year's eve, evening, was spent pretty low key. 
I'm still battling a nasty bug so the idea of going out or spending the night anywhere but on my own couch was pretty unappealing.

We poured glasses of wine for each other (my mister also made something up that was bit more "manly") made some mozza sticks, ate some fresh bread and tried to finish all our Christmas chocolate. 
We watched Water for Elephants (such a good man I married!) and then watched the ball drop while going from the TV to our windows to see the fire works.
I also tried to master knitting with Double Pointed Needles... that was a bit of a fail I'm sad to report...
It was nice and just our style.

I'm not exactly one for New Year's resolutions, but I tend to set goals. Perhaps they are one in the same, but to me they feel different. 
This year my goals are pretty general, but I think that's the key to actually completing them, not to box yourself in...
1. To be more Active
2. To be more Creative
3. To make more Me time.
4. To be more Positive
5. To have FUN!

Did you set any New Year's Goals or resolutions? I'd love to hear all about them!

No comments: