Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sickness

It's official, "the bug" has made it's way into our home.
ok, I may be being slightly dramatic as I appear to be the only one feeling nastier then usual, but still... it's in the house now so I fear it's only a matter of time before we are all hit.
In an effort to liven myself up and hopefully knock this thing out of my system I made up some wonderfully homey chicken soup.
The broth smelled so good (and looked so pretty) while it was cooking I was all but drooling when I went to bed Monday night so looking forward to yesterday's lunch. Such a shame when I woke up, Tuesday morning, with the biggest aversion to chicken I have ever experienced!! non the less I forced myself to have a bowl and it tasted fantastically warm and full of "feel better" goodness!

What do you do when you're feeling under the weather?
Only two more days until my knight in shinning armor will return to rescue me from my two dragon like children so I can sleep a full 24-48 hours!
seriously though... where do kids get their energy from? It really is insane... 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks yummy. Hope it blew out the bugs and you're feeling better.

Papa S