Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Chocolate Sandwich Valentine's

As I'm sure you have figured out, I love a good excuse to bake.

I saw this recipe last week and since I still had strawberry icing left in the freezer from my strawberry cupcakes I simply had to make them!
I doubled the cookie recipe, plunked them in cute little bags, made little topper tags and took them into hubby's work as Valentine's from the boys!
I was really pleased with the toppers and since they were so simple I thought I'd share how I made them.

You'll need:
Scrapbook paper
Scissors
Ruler (optional, I didn't use one)
Computer labels
Stapler

Cut the scrapbook paper the same width as the goodie bag you will be using (you could always measure this with a ruler... I didn't...) and long enough to allow room for your label and to be folded in half (so double the size that you would like the finished product to be).
Stick the top of the goodie bag into the bottom of the folded label and staple everything together.

Taaa-daaa!!!

No comments: