Wednesday, February 2, 2011

RV Living

The idea of selling all of ones belongings to move into an RV is oddly inspiring to me.

It's not a lifestyle I think I could handle, as I like my privacy and space a little too much, but I am almost envious of those that can handle it.

I don't know why I feel this way...
The lifestyle doesn't seem particularly glamorous to me, but just so... comfortable...
photo
(picture source & Janssens family blog)


I follow a bunch of blogs, as I'm sure you could have guessed, and one that I check in on every so often posted this post a little over a week ago. It talks about her and her husbands decision to sell their home and move into an RV.

The next day Laura from Violet Bella posted this post and I fell even more in love with the idea of RV living!

It's really amazing to see how different people live and how happy it's possible to be with very little by today's standards...
It really makes you think about how much we really need vs. how much we actually have.

Like I said before, not a lifestyle I think I could handle, but it's just such fun to imagine!

If you were moving into an RV what items could you simply not live without?

No comments: