Thursday, February 23, 2012

Garlic Cheese Biscuits

I love biscuits.
I think I could survive on biscuits alone actually... I've never met a biscuit I didn't like.
Rough day? A biscuit will make it better!
Feeling sick? There's a biscuit for that.
Tired? Biscuit.
Grumpy? Biscuit.
Happy? Biscuit.
I strongly believe life is made better with biscuits.

My go to biscuit is filled with cheese and topped with a garlic butter, because that makes for a good biscuit!
Unless you don't like cheese and or garlic... in which case I think you're a weirdo... but then you already knew that!

Garlic Cheese Biscuits
1 cup bisquick
1/2 cup grated cheese
1/4 cup cubed cheese
1/4 cup milk

Mix everything together and bake at 450 for 5-10 minutes until golden.

Garlic Butter Topping
2 tbsp butter - melted
parsley and garlic powder to taste
Mix the butter and spices and brush over the warm biscuits.


I'm drooling...

No comments: