Thursday, February 9, 2012

Yesterday & Today

Yesterday I...

  • slept in until 8:30!
  • felt only a little sick
  • had to take 2 extra strength Tylenols to get through the morning
  • went to the Chiropractor... that was soooo gooooood, I needed that visit badly
  • made 8 zillion puzzles (slight exaggeration?)
  • kissed my boys until they asked me to stop
  • used my mom voice... a few times
  • got overwhelmed
  • made Apple Oatmeal Muffins with the boys
  • put a dent in our mile high piles of laundry
  • worked on Zac's super hero quilt


Today I...

  • got to sleep in until 8:30, again!!
  • will eat the rest of the Apple Oatmeal muffins we made yesterday
  • will pull out the screwed up stitches in Zac's quilt and fix my mistakes
  • will paint the basement
  • will work on the rest of the laundry
  • will work on one of the many lists I am currently making...
  • will say "I love you" 50 times
  • will make a Root Beer Float.... mmmmm....
What have you been up to?

No comments: