Thursday, June 7, 2012

Here We Go Again

Last week I stated working on Eli's superhero quilt for his new big boy bed (in our new house). 
I have to say I was mighty impressed with myself and how quickly I sewed it together. 
Alas, I am at the dreaded binding now...
I'm hoping to have it finished tonight, running through the binding before I talk myself into taking a few weeks break from it. 
As I am a self taught sewer, crafter, knitter, crocheter and quilter I thought I'd share some of the videos I've relied on pretty heavily to try and teach myself how to do the binding on quilts. 
This video shows how I attach the binding and do my corners and this video taught me how to attach the ends together.
Hopefully I'll have a happy update for you next week with more pictures of the "finished product"!

No comments: