Monday, June 4, 2012

Musical Monday: Bruce Springsteen and Jimmy Fallon as Neil Young - Whip My Hair

You should know by now that I have a bit of a love affair with Neil Young's music.
 A few months back my mister was wasting some time on YouTube when he thought to show me Jimmy Fallon's Neil Young impression.
Oh.My.Goodness.
The impression is dead on and the fact that he sings modern songs in Neil Young "style" had me practically mesmerized.
If you have never heard the original "Whip My Hair" By Willow Smith it is worth popping over to YouTube to hear it (here), or at least some of it ... then come back here and listen to "Neil Young's" version... seriously... it's awesome!!


HA! It always puts a smile on my face no matter what my day has looked like.
Another one of my favourites can be found here.
What a great way to start the week!

No comments: