Thursday, June 28, 2012

Unfortunate/Fortunate

Unfortunate/Fortunate

Unfortunate: I can't seem to get rid of this bug that has entered my throat and insists on keeping me up all night in coughing fits.
Fortunate: I've been to my dr and now have in my possession "pregnancy friendly" cough medicine.


Unfortunate: The bean in my belly has hunkered down in my pelvis causing me a surprising amount of pain and discomfort for a surprising amount of my day.
Fortunate: The bean in my belly continues to grow stronger and stronger each and everyday and I am so thankful for that blessing.

Unfortunate: My camera has been acting up lately resulting in less photos being taken then normal... so sad...
Fortunate: I figured out the problem and should catch up on my daily snaps in no time.

Unfortunate: Ice cream, cake and cookies all have a lot of calories in them.
Fortunate: I have a tredmil.
Unfortunate: I have no motivation.

Unfortunate: We live 3 1/2 hours away from the closest Starbucks.
Fortunate: A trip in that direction should hopefully be coming up in the next few weeks and until that time comes I have this recipe to survive off.

Unfortunate: It's raining outside.
Fortunate: I love rainy days!




No comments: