Sunday, October 24, 2010

Anna Templeton Centre

I am so excited about discovering the Anna Templeton Centre!!

atc

SO excited!
I'm actually loosing sleep I'm so excited!

The Anna Templeton Centre is a school/centre for craft, art and design.
They offer classes in quilting, embroidery, sewing, weaving, drawing etc, etc, etc!
They even have kids programs for children starting at age 3 all the way up to 17! That, in my mind, makes it even more amazing!

As I've said before St John's is 3.5 hours away from the town we currently dwell in, but hubby said we can try and figure out how to get me to some classes.

The classes are roughly once a week and in the evening, so we're thinking we'll just go up once a week and spend two days (one night) in St John's!

SERIOUSLY!
I'm THRILLED!!
**picture taken from the Anna Templeton Centre's website**

No comments: