Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Bowl of Yarn

Today I stuck a bunch of yarn that I've been working with in one of my favorite bowls and I think it looks too adorable.

I had it down on one of the side tables in our living room thinking it would be a fantastic "potpourri bowl" substitute. I was, however, being completely foolish forgetting that I have two little boys running around now with a bowl their level containing knitting needles...

yah, I felt like a horrible person when I realized the reality of the situation. And after I had an epic battle with Eli over the crochet hook I thought it best to lift this lovely bowl where they can't get it...

I'm super bummed about it though... so the minute they are old enough, this bowl WILL be sitting beside me while I flip through the channels on my tv in the daylight hours!!

No comments: