Friday, October 22, 2010

An eventful week

Last week was such an awesome week and I can't believe how horrible I've been at sharing all my excitement!

My parents came for an 8 day visit, which alone is fantastically exciting. Mom and I went on an overnight shopping trip, on our own, away from the boys... for an ENTIRE night... my hunnie and I celebrated 5 years of marriage and on top of all that I got 2 lovely packages in the mail I was waiting patiently for!

I'm so excited about these headbands I got for my nieces for Christmas from Prettylicious.

AND on the same day I also got this highly anticipated necklace!!!

I was giddy when I opened the package!!!

It's from Violet Bella, and I think it's the first of many orders I will be putting in with her!
I so love to read Laura's (the lady behind Violet Bella) blog, I love her almost "hippy", comfortable lifestyle.

In addition to all that it's my hunnie's birthday tomorrow and he's decided to celebrate the day by "starting a new, healthier lifestyle". That being said, tonight is his last horrah with "forbidden" foods...

It should be a delicious evening!

No comments: