Monday, October 25, 2010

So many projects, So little time!

I have so many projects on the go right now.

And I LOOOVE it!

Hubby and I have decided to open up an Etsy shop where I can sell my dolls and other fun creations. That being said, it means that I have to become a busy little worker bee and get my buns in gear making things and getting them ready for my "Grand Opening".
I also have one quilt I so desperately want to finish in addition to another quilt I have cut, and want to get sewing.
I have two blankets cut and pinned (or will be pinned tonight) and ready to hit the sewing machine.
I have a croched hat to finish, and 3 pictures to embroider.
Not to mention 3 years worth of scrap booking to catch up on!

That's not including all the laundry to wash, fold and put away.
The nasty state of my kitchen that needs to be handled and general cleaning involved in having 2 boys under 3 in the same house...

"Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to work I go..."

No comments: