Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Crochet School

Look what I found!!
Announcement1

and what excited me the most about this is that it's FREEEE!!!!
I do love me some free stuff. 
I was actually looking into signing up for an online crochet class through Craftsy, so when I discovered this free class I was so very pleased... because... it's free!!

In other news I am on a huge pumpkin craze. 
I want to eat everything that is pumpkin flavoured... pumpkin pie... pumpkin cookies... pumpkin lates... and this! this pumpkin bread is the best pumpkin bread I have ever eaten... in my whole life!
You should make it.
You should make it and then eat it all.
Eat both loaves within 48 hours.
And then tell me you did so that I don't feel like such a pig...

1 comment:

Elisha said...

Pumpkin is the best! I just had to talk myself out of buying a gallon of Pumpkin Pie ice cream at the grocery store. Yum!