Thursday, October 20, 2011

Life

It always amazes me how life can go oober slow some days and yet others are done within the blink of an eye.
Our week has been full of craziness. 
We had some wonderful friends stay with us Friday-Tuesday, which was so nice. We hadn't seen them in a few months so it was nice to catch up and talk about possible future plans.
Both the boys developed quite the cough along with runny noses and haven't been sleeping well. 
And tomorrow we head to an appointment for Zac in "town", which is 3.5 hours away.
Today is going to consist of preparing for our trip, trying to clean this disaster of a house and hopefully getting a shower in before 11:00pm.

In other news my hubby bought me a Kobo for our anniversary!! 
I've been on the fence about getting one for a long time now, but decided to bite the bullet and just ask for one for Christmas. 
He's such a good guy, beating everyone to the purchase.
And I love it!

I whipped up a cover for it (in about an hour) shortly after he gave it to me because I have a huge paranoia of it getting scratched. 
I used this pattern and I really recommend it. The pattern also allows you to adjust the sizes depending if you are making it for a Kobo, Kobo touch, Kindle etc. It even has sizes for iPad's.

I also recently discovered Pinterest!
I have wasted hours on that site and highly recommend you do the same!
It's a wonderful place for crafty ideas, inspiration or just eye candy.

No comments: