Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Paper Book

I have a complete adoration for these books.
Elise makes them every season and I love the idea so much.
A small book, filled with beautiful paper that you can fill in as you go... like a scrapbook, but on a smaller, less "formal" feeling scale.
While I don't find Elise's books overly pricey I haven't yet purchased one because I worry that it wouldn't be put to proper use. 
I am horrible when it comes to scrapbooking and although I love the end result I'm just never motivated enough to actually put the effort into making a page.
But I really love those books.
So I decided to make my own, as a test to myself, to see if I actually fill it out.
I had a bunch of scrapbook paper already so I just cut it down to size (I cut them 5"x7"), picked up some binder clips (found in the office section of our local "everything" store) for under $2 and boom! my own book complete!
I'm not too sure what I'm going to do with it just yet... I'm thinking either an inspiration book that I can put clippings or ideas of crafting inspiration, my new years goals, my 28 before 28 (28 goals before I turn 28... more on that in a few months), or just general memories... all kinds of ideas are floating around in this little head of mine, I just have to narrow it down to one and get started.
What would you use this little book for? 

No comments: