Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Quiz

I feel like this could be a tad late on the draw, but I tend to celebrate Christmas until the new year...
(idea from this lovely lady).
Christmas Quiz
1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? Egg Nog
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? wrap them of course!
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? colored on the tree, white on the house
4. Do you hang mistletoe? haven't yet, but plan to in the future
5. When do you put your decorations up? Always the weekend after Zac's birthday (Nov. 30), this year December 3
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? stuffing
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? The year I looked out my window and saw a blue light (we hung blue lights on our house) and was convinced Rhoudolph had a blue nose and everyone else had it wrong.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I don't know the year, but i know I faked it for a couple extra to keep the feeling alive for my parents.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? usually one, this year we didn't though.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? colored lights a few balls and bells and mostly plush stuffy ornaments, I can't wait for the year that I can have a grown up tree!
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? LOVE it!!!!
12. Can you ice skate? not with any kind of talent/balance
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? last year my mister bought me a little red note book. That's the only one that stands out in my mind...
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? Remembering why we celebrate & the food.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? I don't play favorites, I like them all!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Our Jesus Birthday Cake and singing happy birthday to Jesus.
17. What tops your tree? A star
18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? giving is fun, I love putting all kinds of thought into gifts and usually start thinking about ideas in the summer. That said, I don't shy away from the receiving either!
19. Candy canes: yuck or yummy? Yummy!
20. Favorite Christmas show? The Grinch, both the cartoon and the Jim Carey version.
21. Saddest Christmas song? The one about the shoes... and "momma meet(ing) Jesus tonight"... makes me cry everytime...
22. What is your favorite Christmas song? Oh Come Oh Come Emanuel would be my fave traditional one... Satna Baby is a bit more of a modern choice...

No comments: