Friday, December 2, 2011

Juicing Again

I'm at it again! I'm doing another juice cleanse this weekend.
There's really nothing that makes me feel better about myself then seeing all this 
 
when I open my fridge and knowing that that's all I'll be ingesting for the next 3 days.
I realize this could be viewed as warped by some... I'm sure my mister is one of them! But I love how healthy it makes me feel.
A friend asked me the other day if I really think it makes me feel different and honestly, I do.
That said, I'm a firm believer in mind over matter and since my head thinks it makes me feel better I have no idea how much improvement is actual fact.

Do you have any big plans for this weekend?
We are going to put up our Christmas Tree and other decorations. I also have hopes that the boys will help sort though their toys so we can get rid of some before all the Christmas Gifts start coming, adding to the piles upon piles of toys that we already have!

No comments: