Monday, October 1, 2012

Musical Monday: Mumford and Sons - I Will Wait

It's Monday... again... already...
Our weekend was interesting. I'm not sure I would say it was good, but then it wasn't all bad either... We let the boys watch The Avengers after a lot of begging and it made their lives. They really really enjoyed it despite my concerns that they would find parts too scary.










Eli has taken temper tantrums to a whole new level and Zac has become increasingly needy. We expected a few set backs or changes once Charlotte was introduced and I'm thinking that's what these new attitudes represent. My mister had a work related fancy dinner on Saturday night that left me home alone with the three of them over bed time and I succeeded (!) and then had some glorious time to myself. We also came to terms with a few potential disappointments coming up in life.
We've had better weekends and yet we've had worse, so who am I to complain...

Now... on to the music...
I feel like I have spent the last few years hearing about Mumford and Sons everytime I turn around... and yet, I had never actually heard them. This weekend I decided to hit up You Tube to try and see what the big deal was.
You'll have to travel to hear this one by clicking here, but I think it's safe to say I can't believe I waited so long to hear these wonders!

No comments: