Monday, November 1, 2010

Bed time!

I'm horrible at going to bed at a decent hour.
Every night I put the boys to bed, come downstairs with the intent of doing one thing that should take 15 minutes and then plan to go straight to bed... "early"... I honestly don't think I have successfully accomplished those goals... ever.

The other night I had these goals for myself, and at 1:30am my bed looked like this!
(not the best lighting for a picture, but it was 1:30 in the morning! what do you really expect?)

That being said, I did get to wake up to this beautiful circle of joy, so in my opinion it turned out all right.

Tonight I have hope though that I will accomplish my goal of an early bed time. The boys are sleeping, the laundry is almost completed and I only have a few randoms to do that should take about an hour to an hour and a half.

What do you think the chances of me actually only doing those "few" randoms and then stopping will be?

If you want to make a fantabulous scrap fabric/ribbon wreath too, here's the link.

No comments: