Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Busy Day

Today I have a long to do list planned, unfortunately my tummy is in complete disagreement with my plan!

I need to embroider a couple more faces on a couple more dolls, put the dolls together, sew and stuff them and I'd like to get a couple dresses for the dolls completed. I also had hopes of sewing up a couple dinosaurs and possibly finish a blanket or two.

The house is a bit of a disaster and tonight is hubby's first night back to work after 4 off, so I'd like to get all the last minute cleaning done while I still have him around. I have two loads of laundry to fold and put away and I need to get the diapers in the wash so we have something to wrap around Eli's little tushie.

And I've got to figure out how to make my stomach stop doing flips and being generally cruel to me...

Let the busy day begin... but first, a tea...

No comments: