Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fabric bows

I love to play around with left over scraps of fabric, I just hate to see it thrown away!
There's something really depressing about a bag full of small left over, beautiful, fabric pieces that could have other uses, so I always go out of my way not to let that happen!

When prep.ing for my next quilt (aka, cutting the fabric) I had all kinds of scrap pieces and I am in love with the prints and colours so I just couldn't throw any of it in the garbage. I decided to try my hand at making fabric bows.

Seriously! How cute are these?


I'm still not entirely sure what I'm going to do with them just yet, but I love them none the less, and I'm sure I will have my entire craft room covered in them shortly.

Put them on hair clips maybe? Headbands? Christmas gifts? The Christmas Tree?
So many options! What would you do with them?

No comments: