Sunday, January 9, 2011

Crack Me Up

These boys crack me up!
I am having so much fun parenting my two little guys and just hanging out with them everyday.
Zachary's newest thing is to throw his arms up in the air, shake his hands and say "Hallelujah!" in a high sing song voice.

I have no idea where he came up with it as I can't think of where he would have seen anyone do it! Now, we are a church going, bible believing, Jesus loving family, but our church is pretty relaxed as far as the random out bursts go, and hubby and I don't often run around our house throwing our arms up and singing praises, perhaps we should, but we don't. So where he picked this up from is beyond me!

And little Eli has discovered a bicycle helmet and has fallen madly in love. He wears it everywhere, all the time. I can't help but chuckle everytime I see this chubby little face smushed under that helmet!
He's always so proud to have it on!!