Friday, January 21, 2011

Decisions

I had a birthday this week.
This means, thanks to my generous family!, that I have some decisions to make on how to spend some birthday cash...
Last summer my hunnie bought me my dream camera and I have been craving an amazing camera bag to carry it around in ever since.
I recently discovered Jo Totes and am IN LOVE!!
Trouble is I can't decide which one I want... well more, which colour...
Hubby is a little disgusted that I would buy such a girly camera bag so he is no help in my decision making, so I thought I would turn to you for your help!!!
I think I've narrowed it down to the following two bags:
Rose - Raspberry
Rose - Teal
which would you choose??
If neither, you should pop over to Jo Totes and look at the other ones and let me know if you think there's a better option. They're a little low on inventory at the moment, but I'm totally willing to wait to scoop up the one I love...
sigh, I just love them all!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pink!!!!

Sarah said...

Yeah, I agree PINK! It rocks. Happy Birthday by the way! Yay!