Saturday, January 15, 2011

Journalling Pt 2

This week I've been working on my journalling for my "New Year, New You" class and once again, it's been great fun.

I feel like I was moving in slow motion most of the week, so I didn't get as much accomplished as I had hoped, but I'm almost up to date on my entries!

Thought I'd share my progress.
I had to write about accomplishing my goals at one point and I was really excited to have the extra push to start getting things done!
My journal is becoming my accountability partner!
What does "A New Season" mean to you?
My one word mantra for 2011 is "Create"!!

I think this quote is great!
Have you ever made a list of all the things you were thankful for? I love doing it whenever I get down, it seems to always help lift my spirits.
Whew! Seeing all the pages listed like that I feel like a star in my progress this week!!

Missed Part 1? Click here if you're interested.

No comments: