Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Fabric Blocks Pt 1

This week the creative part of my brain is in over drive. I'm coming up with so many ideas of things I would like to make I simply can't keep up.
This also means that I have a million projects on the go at various stages of completion, as when I get in a creative grove I rarely accomplish anything, except making a colossal mess!
This week's craft is an overly basic one and the start of something else... I just feel so strange not sharing something crafty in a whole week.
Sheesh! Could you imagine??
Would you still come and visit me tomorrow if I didn't give you a crafty idea today??
I knew you would, cuz you're awesome like that and that's why I love you!

Fabric blocks!
I think they're great anywhere, not gunna lie!
I would put these up in my living room, craft room, toy room maybe even the bathroom! And they're crazy simple.
You need:
painters canvas (you can get these at the dollar store)
fabric
scissors (or a rotary wheel)
staple gun
ruler (optional)
Cut your fabric large enough to wrap around the canvas, covering the sides completely.
Staple your fabric in place!
Lovely!
Stay tuned to see what I do with this... you know, once I actually finish it!

No comments: