Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Fabric Blocks Pt 2

Last week I showed you how to cover a canvas with fabric to form a lovely fabric block.
While I love them just plain and fabric covered as a splash of color anywhere I did want to jazz mine up just a bit more.
I used a disappearing ink pen to draw out a couple of "craft" related pictures and then painted over the pen marks. I think they are too cute placed around my craft room!
I'm also working on changing Zac's room up a bit into a more "boy-ish" (less baby-ish) area, so I made up some dinosaur themed blocks to place over his bed (as the fabric was darker for these blocks I drew the outline in chalk before painting).
He was super pumped about them!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Such a simple, affordable way to customize your decor. I love these!

Best,
Emily from Nap Time Is My Time