Monday, November 28, 2011

Musical Monday: Zac Brown Band - Colder Weather

When Zac was 5 months old my mister had to leave for 6 months to do intensive training for his job. While he was away I lived with my parents outside of town and spent a lot of time in the car, listening to music driving back and forth from my parents, my in laws, play groups and any other activity we were involved in.
I listened to a few specific bands a lot in the car during that time. Usually anything my mister preferred or reminded me of him. 
The Zac Brown Band was one of those bands that I listened to all the time. 
It's funny how certain songs or musicians can take us back to a place in life every time you hear them.
Whenever I hear these guys sing I am right back in that car singing to Zac waiting for my mister to come home.

(the story in this song shares no significance to my story... I realize it could really be read into... oops! I just really like this song)

No comments: