Tuesday, December 18, 2012

O is for Ornaments

O3
This year I had a grand plan to do 12 days of crafts with the boys over Christmas. Truthfully... I have failed, although Christmas isn't here yet so I do have a few more days to cram in a crazy amount of glue, foam and giggles and I will do my darnedest to succeed!
We made bell ornaments and pasta angels for the tree this past weekend and the boys were so excited to hang them. I love that we will have the memory of making them each year I pull them out of storage, and I love having little handmade touches on our tree! I'm thinking this may need to become an annual tradition...

2 comments:

Jo-ann said...

My Christmas tree over nearly 22 years of children has become a walk down memory lane of handmade Christmases past. You've started a great tradition that is even more nostalgic as the years go by.

This year my 18 year old son and I put up the Christmas tree for my mother and it was like flashbacks to my old childhood Christmases.

Lisa said...

Awe Thanks Jo-ann! I love this comment :)