Thursday, December 30, 2010

Cold Products!

Did you know that Vicks Vaporub now makes one for babies??
And have you ever tried one of these handy little do-hickies? (I no longer have the "official" name for them, but if you're interested, just leave a comment and I can find out for you!)
They're battery powered little fans that you put a "vapour stick" into and it turns you babies room into a wonderfully menthol smelling paradise! I'm considering getting one for my room...

And have you ever heard of "Fever-Bugz"?
They're these nifty little stickers you literally stick to your kids forehead and they show you your child's temp! No thermometers or fighting necessary! Personally I haven't used them but a friend of mine loves them.

Did I seriously just post an entry dedicated to kid's cold/flu products?

You bet I did!

No comments: