Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Deck the Halls

Looking over my last few posts I have totally let my holiday recipe box take over this months posts so far (and I've still gone lots more!)!
I do have a couple crafty posts coming up though, promise!
With all the excitement of Zac being hospitalized and what not, I haven't had a chance to run out and pick up some supplies I need to finish up some DIY's that I want to share.
So while you patiently wait in anticipation for those I have some pics to share of my adorable boys decorating our Christmas tree!
This is the first year Zac has shown an interest or understanding of Christmas and he was all over the idea of decorating the tree. He had a favourite branch that all the ornaments were placed on, but he was wonderful about letting us re-distribute them.

I left the room for a minute before this pic was taken and when I came back into the room he was playing with a bell and singing jingle bells!!
Seriously! I don't think it's possible for me to love the holiday's (or my boys) more!

No comments: