Friday, December 17, 2010

DIY Rutt

I feel as though I've been falling behind in my crafting lately.
Trouble is, it seems my crafting green thumb has gone a little closer to black these days.

Take for example this here, ornament wreath...
I've been seeing them all over and quite enjoy how they look... trouble is mine didn't turn out so round looking...
I like to think it's because it's proven impossible to find a wreath form in my little town so I had to do a make shift one involving a wire coat hanger and some newspaper...
During the making of this it also became very apparent that I didn't have enough ornaments either, so I used everything I had in the hopes that it wouldn't silly...

In the end, I still think it looks silly...

It will still go up though... because I'm that kind of person! It's festive and shiny... I'll find some ribbon maybe and see if I can't make it look a bit fuller... and round...

I have a few ornaments I still want to try and make before Christmas Day but Eli keeps pulling everything we have hung on the tree (including the lights) off... so whether I make them this year or wait until next, is still a little up in the air...

No comments: