Monday, December 20, 2010

Crafting Plans

I thought I'd share some projects I'm working on now or have plans to work on shorty.

I am IN LOVE with this little hat ornament and am trying really hard to find the time to whip up a few before Christmas...

The above photo and instructions on how to do this can be found here!

When Zac was in the hospital I made a few of these and I just have some finishing touches to do before I can hang them on the tree...

Photobucket

Instructions for the above beauty (as well as the original photo) can be found here.

I had also really hoped to do a variation on this ornament...

I'm also in mad love with these ornaments I just found out about...

Photobucket
Although I'm thinking I might be pushing the time limits if I try to fit them in before Christmas at this point...
Instructions and original pic found here.

And then to top everything off, Rachel just posted a tutorial for her dress up felt board project, and I have a huge hankering to make one!!
Dress Up Felt Board

Her original pic and instructions can be found here!

Ah, so many things I want to do and only a week left before Christmas!
I'm thinking I may keep making the ornaments even after Christmas and just pack them away all ready to go for next year...

Christmas is less then a week away now!
Are you ready?

No comments: