Friday, December 31, 2010

A Year in Review

I have never been one for big New Year Celebratory parties.

Growing up my parents would buy treats that we wouldn't normally have during the year (mozza sticks and what not), we would cook them up and watch a few movies together on New Year's Eve.
I think that mind set has just stuck with me over the years and I can honestly say I have no desire to ring in my New Year with anyone other then family.

I decided to look over the pictures I'd taken over the past year today and remember all that has happened. And because your so lucky, I'm going to share some of my favourites with you!

January
Who doesn't love a little chocolate?

February
So Crazy to see how little he was! He only had 2 teeth!
Learning how to properly polish his boots... a very important thing that every 2 year old should know!

March
I'm becoming a sucker for photos like these.

April
Probably one of my favourite pics ever taken with the boys was on Easter Sunday before church... everyone was so happy that day, depsite Eli looking extremely unimpressed by the whole event!

May
Eli turned 1!

June
Making Music

The discovery of "the funny face".

July
We went back to Ontario for our first visit since moving to Newfoundland! 21 long months of waiting for this trip!

August
August was full of laughs!

September
Zac's crib was taken down and he moved into a big boy bed!


October
My Parents came for a visit,

Zac went skating for the first time (yes I know without a helmet! just remember, it's our first time skating with a 2 year old, we're learning too!)

And I took what is probably my favourite pic of Eli so far!

November
Zac turned 3!

And lastly, December
Well, December was just a crazy time full of too many sweets and too many colds!

How are you planning on spending your evening?

With all my heart I wish you only fond memories of 2010, and happy times in 2011.
Happy New Year!
xo
Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://aluejxfttk.com]JBkVCnFYhmeaNcB[/url] , mFXBzvdNttARyFf - http://pyfnknfrtw.com