Thursday, December 2, 2010

Santa Clause and a Gingerbread Man

About a week ago I found these cute, not so little, wooden ornaments when searching for Christmas crafts I could do with the boys.
Since my boys are still so young, hubby and I are loving that we get to create our own holiday traditions with them!
One of my favourite ideas is to make/decorate at least one ornament each year.
There's something about putting up the tree every year, pulling out those old ornaments, and remembering the memories of making them that screams Christmas time to me.
I do have a couple other handmade ideas up my sleeve and with so many blogs out there at the moment featuring an entire month dedicated to handmade Christmases, I don't think I'm going to have enough time to complete every idea I love this year!
I can't wait to try though!

No comments: