Thursday, December 9, 2010

Embrace the Camera

I recently "discovered" The Anderson Crew blog, and it's become a new daily read for me.
I love the idea behind embrace the camera and am totally jumping on board with it!!


I'm really in very few pictures with the boys as I'm slightly camera shy, but I do agree with Emily, it's so important to include myself in some pictures, more for the boys then for myself. My first day of sharing I've decided to show a few. They're all from the same sitting, we had so much fun and there was a lot of giggling involved!
I can't help but smile when I see them!


9 comments:

Amber said...

awesome shots!

Kris said...

You can't lose with silly face shots! I recently started embracing and am starting to feel better about being in front of the camera. Glad you linked up!

A Beautiful Life said...

these are great! silly spontaneous pics are always the best! cutie boys!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!!

lesleyzellers said...

Love the funny faces!

Jennifer said...

What fun! Great pictures!! =)

Emily Anderson said...

totally smiling over here...those are awesome :)

hill said...

great shots!
xoxo.

Super Lily said...

Welcome to the club...you took such funny shots. Very cute. :)